Our Company Mission
- To introduce enzymes to the world
- To make enzymes a household product
Enzymology Research Center, Inc. (ERC) is the leading contract manufacturer of enzymes and enzyme-based dietary supplements. Our close attention to detail and high quality standards have attracted the most reputable individuals and companies in the industry. ERC was founded by Troy Aupperle, whose personal belief in and commitment to our products would surely qualify as “extreme.” In 2009, he completed climbing the 7 Summits. In less than four years which has only been done by 17 individuals in the world. In 2012, he finished climbing all 54 peaks in Colorado over 14,000 feet and became a member of the Colorado Club. Lastly in 2014, he became a member of the High Pointers Club by summiting the highest point in each of the 50 US states. Troy believes enzymes were the catalysts that provided the energy and fueled the recuperation making his 25-year successful climbing career free of both sickness and injury.
ERC is prepared and poised for continued success in the 21st Century. ERC has continually responded to the needs of its clients through the expansion of encapsulation, packaging and powder fill production capacities. Our in-house, full-service lab and expanded blending capabilities are just a few of the more recent additions. We now offer the largest and most comprehensive selection of fermented, plant-derived and animal-based enzymes in the industry. The genuine, personal and competent customer service we offer is unmatched. We love what we do and it’s reflected in every aspect of our daily operation. ERC will continue to innovate and be an agent of change.
• Company is founded in Arizona
• Produced Bloodworks Manual/Profile/Software Version 1.0
• Produced Phase Contrast Live Blood Conditions flyer/poster
• Introduced a state-of-the-art 44’ mobile bloodwork unit
• Official approval and introduction of enzymes to Taiwan
• Produced Bloodworks Manual/Profile/Software Version 1.2
• Relocated company to Minnesota
• Commercial property acquired and new building constructed
• Construction completed on a 4,000 square foot addition to be used
for production and warehousing
• Encapsulation production capacity is doubled
• Organically Certified (ICO)
• EURO Certified (Baltsert)
• All computers and operating systems upgraded to Mac
• Completed construction on an additional 4,000 square foot building to be used for production and warehousing
• Encapsulation production capacity is increased by 30%
• Packaging production capacity is doubled
• Powder fill production and packaging introduced
• New building construction started on 11,000 square foot packaging facility
• Construction completed and production and packaging operations are
officially split between the two buildings
• GMP compliant and audited
• New full-service, in-house lab introduced
• Blending capacity is increased by 300%
• Packaging is fully-automated and capacity increased by 400%
• Revised and updated website. NSF & NSF Sport Certified
• Kosher Certified (Blue Ribbon)
• Organic Certification transferred to Oregon Tilth
• Built new state-of-the-art facility (50,000 square feet)
• Added two fully automated encapsulators (medium capacity)
• Kosher certification transferred to Circle K
• Added one fully automated encapsulator (high capacity)
• Purchased fourth V. Blender
• Completed new 8,000 square foot warehouse
• Added new walk-in freezer/cooler
• Added 2 new fully automated encapsulators (high capacity)
Troy is currently writing an enzyme book as well as presenting his “Reach Your Peak” seminars internationally.
Gini is GMP certified and responsible for providing strategic leadership for long-range goals, plans and policies for ERC.
Emma manages all quality systems including training, SOPs, auditing, and testing protocols. Gardening, architectural drafting, and golfing are all things she loves. In fact, Emma was the first UMAC Medalist in Woman’s Golf history at UMM.
Director of International Development
ADVISORY BOARD – Our panel of experts.
Enzyme Advisor / Research Scientist
- Co-founder with Ann Wigmore of the Hippocrates Health Institute – presently rated as the top health resort by the International Spa Industry. Spent seven years in developing the HHI Live Food program – which has been adopted worldwide, affecting millions.
- Author of the best-seller Survival In the 21st Century plus six other books, with over 500,000 copies sold.
- Co-founder of Dick Gregory’s Obesity and Substance Abuse Resort – nutritional and educational director for two years both in Bahamas and Florida.
- Lecturer – Internationally for over 20,000 hours in the field of health
- Chef – served gourmet raw life food vegetarian feasts to over half a million
- Bishop of the Essene Church of Christ
- Planning a School in Culinary Arts (Montezuma, Costa Rica)
Born in Lithuania, during World War II, under a Piscean sky, he received his M.S. Degree in pure mathematics from the University of Connecticut, where he later taught mathematics. For six years he was computer consultant for Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, the Apollo Project, etc. He is a member of the Physics honor society Sigma Pi Sigma. He also co-founded, with Dr. Ann Wigmore, the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, where he was the Director of Research. As a nutritionist, he was the personal health consultant to comedian/activist Dick Gregory during his 900 mile run for peace.
Dr. Donese Worden
Enzyme Advisor / Naturopathic Doctor
Known as a lively and engaging speaker, Dr. Worden is passionate about educating people on taking charge of their health. She encourages patients to use the best from both conventional and natural medicine. For almost a decade, she has been helping clients achieve optimal health and energy. She does this with natural therapies and minimal or no drugs. Her therapeutic goal is to apply leading-edge, customized, alternative therapies that treat the root of the problem, not just its symptoms.
Dr. Kevin Connors
Enzyme Advisor / Chiropractor / Research Scientist
Dr. Kevin Conners graduated with his doctorate from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1986 (though he practices only under his Pastoral Medical License) and has been studying alternative cancer care for over 18 years. He also holds AMA Fellowships (through the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine) in Anti-Aging Medicine, Regenerative and Functional Medicine and Integrative Cancer Therapy. He is also in the process of earning the same in Botanical Medicine.
Dr. Conners has authored the following books:
Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause
Cancer Can’t Kill You if You’re Already Dead
Help, My Body is Killing Me
Beating Chronic Lyme
You’re Crazy – and other foolish things doctors tell patients needing brain therapy
The 3 Phases of Lyme
Is Hell the Only Difference
23 Steps to Freedom.